Dracast 1x 14.8V 90Wh Batteries and 1x Gold Mount Dual Charger Overview
The Dual Charger with One 90Wh Gold Mount Battery Combo from Dracast is comprised of a multi-voltage dual charger and 1 Lithium-ion 14.8V battery with 5 LED status displays. The dual charger can refresh a single battery or both batteries simultaneously.
Dual Brick Battery Charger
The portable Dual Battery Charger from Dracast allows you to simultaneously charge two brick batteries (or a single battery) from 90 to 240 VAC sources. It features a top handle for easy transport and built-in capacity management system to ensure fast charging. The charger will automatically shutdown once the batteries reach their full charge. Additionally, the charger can function as a portable AC to DC power adapter, taking the AC power input and outputting 15 VDC at 4A via a 4-pin XLR connector. The output is only active when no batteries are attached.
90Wh 14.8V Li-Ion Battery
The Dracast 90Wh 14.8V Li-Ion Battery is a memory-effect-free battery for professional camera systems. It features built-in electronics to protect the battery during charging and use, charger is not included with the battery. The 5-LED battery system provides an indicator that shows you how much capacity the battery has left before it needs to be charged. It incorporates a D-tap power outlet, so you can power accessories directly, instead of through your camera’s electronics. With an operating temperature range of -4 to 122° F, the battery will keep working even in deep cold and extreme heat.
- 90Wh Li-ion professional mount battery pack does not suffer from memory effect, common to NiCd batteries.
- Fits camera and lighting units with corresponding connection type.
- The built-in LED battery gauge provides you with a clear visual confirmation of the battery’s capacity.
- The built-in D-tap connector allows you to power accessories directly from the battery, protecting your camera’s electronics from potential damage due to power hungry accessories.
- The battery incorporates electronic protection from over-charging, over-discharging, over-current-draw, external short-circuits, and non-equilibrium between its power cells.
- The battery will operate in temperature extremes that are uncomfortable for most people. Please note that as a general rule, battery capacity decreases as the temperature gets colder. Check your owner’s manual for instructions on charging cold or hot batteries.
- An attached rubber cover protects the D-tap connector when not in use.
In the Box – Bundle Items
1 x Gold Mount Dual Battery Charger
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
2 x 90Wh 14.8V Li-Ion Battery
- Limited 1-Year Warranty