Laizeske 17.3″ 1920 x 1080 Broadcast Studio Monitor Overview
The 17.3″ 1920 x 1080 Broadcast Studio Monitor from Laizeske supports 4K HDMI input/loop-out and is suitable for broadcast control rooms, transfer facilities, and production house. It uses Rec.709 HD color standard and the color calibration technology. The monitor features four rotary encoder switches for immediate access to menu, saturation, brightness, contrast, focus, and camera mode. You can use a push button for peaking, pixel-to-pixel, camera mode, center marker, screen marker, and other functions.
The monitor comes with HDMI, 3G-SDI, video, audio (L/R), RS-485, and DVI inputs. It also features HDMI, 3G-SDI, video, and RS-485 loop-through outputs. This monitor supports UMD and Text-Tally display of TSL 3.1/4.0 protocol with 0-126 TSL address selection (maximum 16 letters displayed). It can be powered by an DC adapter or lithium batteries. The monitor has a flexible battery system that supports V-mount and Gold mount battery plates.
Peaking Focus Assist
When the peaking filter is activated, the internal processor displays a colored highlight on the screen where sharp edges appear. It shows red highlight over parts of the monochrome image in focus.
Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono)
Adjust camera color settings using the check field mode, using red, green, blue, or mono pixels to generate the image. Hue and saturation can be adjusted quickly and accurately in this environment.
You can enable the filmmaker to check the image from the 1:1 signal source without scaling.
Center Marker and Safe Marker
Safely set up your shot with composition markers (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, and 2.35:1).
This feature allows you to flip the image vertically, horizontally, or vertically and horizontally together.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080, colorful display
- Four assignable shortcut keys (F1, F2, F3, and F4) for fast access to the functions you need
- UMD and text-tally display (TSL 3.1/4.0 protocol)
- UMD inputs via RS-485 port and outputs via RS-485 port
- Camera mode
- Monitoring via a front panel 3.5mm stereo headphone jack and a built-in speaker
- Built-in LED tally indicators (Red, Green, Yellow)
- Zoom all (Up/Down and Left/Right zoom)
- Image freeze
- Full metal shell to prevent heat dissipation
- Custom color temperature
- Machined aluminum design
- 16.7 million color images
In the Box
- Laizeske 17.3″ 1920 x 1080 Broadcast Studio Monitor
- Mini HDMI Cable
- V-Mount Battery Plate
- 3A Power Adapter
- Tally Kit
- 2 x Stand Feet