Avinair Spitfire Pro Analog to Digital Audio Converter OverviewThe Spitfire Pro Analog to Digital Audio Converter from Avinair is a two-channel audio converter offering simple setup and operation for use in home theater, DJ rigs, and recording studios. It converts a two-channel analog input to two stereo digital outputs. The digital output is a 24-bit/48 kHz, uncompressed LPCM (linear pulse code modulation) signal.
The converter’s inputs are stereo analog RCA and 1/8” (3.5mm) jacks. Its outputs are stereo digital TOSLINK and coaxial connectors. The compact enclosure is metal for increased durability. The converter is designed to transmit signals free of electromagnetic noise.
There are no parameters to configure. Simply make the necessary connections, then power-on the unit via the supplied 9 VDC power supply.
- Converts a 2-channel analog input to two stereo digital outputs
- Stereo analog inputs: RCA (stereo, L/R) and 1/8″ (3.5mm)
- Stereo digital outputs: TOSLINK and coaxial
- Uncompressed 24-bit LPCM (linear pulse code modulation) output signal
- 48 kHz sample rate
- Electromagnetic noise-free signal transmission
- No parameters to configure
- Metal enclosure
- Compact size
- Requires 9 VDC power supply (included)
In the Box
- Avinair Spitfire Pro Analog to Digital Audio Converter
- 9 VDC Power Supply
- User Manual
- Limited 1-Year Warranty