Avinair Spitfire Pro Digital to Analog Audio Converter Overview
The Spitfire Pro Digital to Analog Audio Converter from Avinair is a two-channel audio converter offering simple setup and operation for use in home theater, DJ rigs, and recording studios. It converts a two-channel, 24-bit S/PDIF input to two stereo analog outputs. It supports 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 kHz sample rates.
The converter’s inputs are stereo digital TOSLINK and coaxial connectors. Its outputs are stereo analog RCA and 1/8” (3.5mm) jacks. The compact enclosure is metal for increased durability. The converter is designed to transmit signal free of electromagnetic noise.
There are no parameters to configure. Simply make the necessary connections and power-on the unit via the supplied 5V power supply.
- Converts a 2-channel S/PDIF digital input to two stereo analog outputs
- Stereo digital inputs: TOSLINK and coaxial
- Stereo analog outputs: RCA and 1/8″ (3.5mm)
- Supports 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 kHz sample rates
- Electromagnetic noise–free signal transmission
- No parameters to configure
- Metal enclosure
- Compact size
- Requires 5 VDC power supply (included)
In the Box
- Avinair Spitfire Pro Digital to Analog Audio Converter
- 5 VDC Power Supply
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.