Laizeske 15.6″ IPS 4K UHD Broadcast Monitor Overview
The 15.6″ IPS 4K UHD Broadcast Monitor from Laizeske features a quad split display with a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2160 and 300 cd/mÂ² brightness. The rear panel features four 4K HDMI inputs, one 3G-SDI input and loop-through output, DVI, VGA, supports quad view, dual view, single view monitoring functions, allowing you to get suitable multi-camera monitoring in any location.
Furthermore, the monitor features clear LCD screens with tally so it’s a fine solution for live broadcasts. It includes green, red, and yellow tally signals. This means during live production you will always know when you are recording or on-air, or you can see which camera is cued up on your switcher’s preview output. Tally is connected via an industry standard parallel pin connector on the rear panel so you get full compatibility with switchers or automation systems. It is designed to handle the stress of professional broadcast, television, film, and commercial production on the road or in your studio.
- Wide viewing angles with 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) resolution
- Quad split display (1P, 2P LR, 2P TB, 2P PIP, 4P)
- Peaking focus assist (red highlight over parts of the monochrome image in focus)
- Image flip (0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)
- Check field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono)
- Center marker
- Screen marker (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%)
- Image freeze
- Line color (Red, Green, Blue, White)
- Monitoring via front panel 3.5mm stereo headphone jack and built-in speaker
- Built-in LED tally indicators (Red, Green, Yellow)
In the Box
- Laizeske 15.6″ IPS 4K UHD Broadcast Monitor
- Mini HDMI Cable
- V-Mount Battery Plate
- 3A Power Adapter
- Tally Kit
- Mounting Bracket
There are no reviews yet.