Laizeske 17.3″ Full-HD Carry-On Broadcast Director Monitor with HDMI and 3G-SDI Overview
The 17.3″ Full-HD Carry-On Broadcast Director Monitor from Laizeske features a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 and a brightness of 400 cd/m². The monitor’s rear panel contains HDMI, DVI, component, and composite inputs; outputs consist of HDMI, component, and composite. The monitor can accept and loop out 4K video, both DCI and UHD, via its HDMI input and output ports. Incoming 4K images are downscaled to the monitor’s 1920 x 1080 native resolution.
The monitor can display a live picture on multiple displays at the same time while maintaining the original video quality. Furthermore, it features professional monitoring tools such as focus peaking, markers, monochrome, r/g/b-only, pixel-to-pixel mapping, and image flip for analyzing your video and ensuring a proper image. A V-mount plate is built into the back for powering in the field with separately sold V-mount batteries.
- Peaking focus assist (red highlight over parts of the monochrome image in focus)
- Check field (red, green, blue, mono)
- Camera mode
- Center marker
- Safe marker (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1)
- Image flip (horizontal and vertical)
- Image freeze
- U/D and L/R zoom
- Monitoring via front panel 3.5mm stereo headphone jack and built-in speaker
- Built-in LED tally indicators (red, green, yellow)
- Power using included 12V supply or via standard 4-pin XLR
- Wide viewing angles with 1920 x 1080 resolution
In the Box
- Laizeske 17.3″ Full-HD Carry-On Broadcast Director Monitor with HDMI and 3G-SDI
- Mini HDMI Cable
- V-Mount Battery Plate
- Power Adapter
- Tally Kit
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.