Laizeske 3.5″ 3G-SDI & HDMI LCD Electronic Viewfinder OverviewThe 3.5″ 3G-SDI & HDMI LCD Electronic Viewfinder from Laizeske is an efficient monitoring solution for camcorders or DSLRs having an SDI or HDMI output. This electronic viewfinder allows you to operate with the correct form factor for video; with the camera in-line to your rod system (the most stable way) and your eye in the viewfinder offset. In addition, the brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation can also be adjusted.
It features a 3.5″ TFT LCD screen attached to the viewfinder loupe. This LCD panel offers a native resolution of 800 x 480, and supports input resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. When viewing through the optical loupe, you can adjust the diopter by rotating the dial in either direction until the image becomes clear. This electronic viewfinder is suitable for both indoor as well as outdoor filming.
- 3.5″ TFT display with 800 x 480 native resolution and color reproduction for video monitoring
- Audio monitoring via 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs, and 3G-SDI loop-through output
- Wide viewing angles of 160°, both horizontally and vertically
- Viewfinder loupe attached to the LCD can be flipped open
- Optical loupe attached to the viewfinder body is completely detachable
- Diopter can be adjusted when viewing through the optical loupe
Picture Control Functions
- Peaking focus assist (red highlight over parts of the monochrome image in focus)
- Check field (red, green, blue, and mono) assists in adjusting the camera color settings
- Camera mode function (full-screen mode)
- Pixel-to-pixel with 1:1 mapping without scaling
- Center marker
- Safe marker (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, and 2.35:1) for composition assist
- Image flip (horizontal, vertical, and horizontal/vertical modes)
- Image freeze
- U/D and L/R zooming, and zoom-all mode
- Custom color temperature
What’s in the Box?
- Laizeske 3.5″ 3G-SDI & HDMI LCD Electronic Viewfinder
- Mini HDMI Cable
- L-Series Battery Plate
Not in the Box
- Batteries & Power
There are no reviews yet.